At KIDS in the GAME, we believe in the power of community!
We are going state-by-state, city-by-city, town by town inspiring communities to get and keep more kids involved in sports. KIDS in the GAME makes it easy for anyone to help underserved youth participate in organized sports. We have developed an innovative Community Partner program for businesses (small or large; local, regional or national) that helps our community partners produce an ROI from their contribution to KIDS in the GAME. Our program supports low-income families, youth that are physically or mentally challenged, and kids that are at-risk gain access to sports programs.
Make an Impact Locally, Regionally, or Nationally
At KIDS in the GAME, we make it easy for our Community Partners to get involved and stay involved by:
1. Allowing our Community Partners to give to one organization while impacting many.
2. Giving our Community Partners choice of what sports, ages, communities, and organizations they would like to support.
3. Providing a detailed impact assessment allowing our Community Partners to see exactly how many kids they got in the game and the impact they are having in their community.
4. Getting the word out to your community about all the great things you are doing to help your community.
Engaging Customers, Employees, & Communities
We are committed to helping our Community Partners produce a return from their investment in KIDS in the GAME. Today, social responsibility and corporate philanthropy is no longer a choice.
According to the 2011 Cone Report:
• 94% of Americans are likely to switch brands about equal in price and quantity, to one that supports a cause.
• 93% of consumers would buy a product or service associated with a cause.
• 65% of consumers bought a product or service associated with a cause.
• 83% of Americans wish more of the products, services, and retailers they use would support nonprofits and their causes.
Engage your customers, employees and communities through our unique Community Partner program. Talk with us today to learn how we can enhance your community giving strategy and allow you to make an even bigger impact on your community and your business. Tying your business to helping youth develop through sports will improve your brand loyalty and help kids that don’t have access to sports reap the benefits of getting and keeping in the game.
For more information about our Community Partners program, please contact
Natalie@kidsinthegame.org | 541-610-8282