Bring it for KIDS in the GAME!
Join Team KIDS in the GAME, a grassroots fundraising team for Individuals like you using your Weekend Warrior skills and interests to do battle in a variety of athletic events, and raise awareness and funds for youth sports. Help give at-risk and underserved kids in your community access to sports that otherwise are sidelined because they can’t pay to play. You will help these kids lower their risks for obesity and other high-risk behaviors (and costs), so they may have the opportunity to lead active, healthy lives.
Every kid deserves a chance to play!
What kind of event do I need to participate in to be a part of team KIDS in the GAME?
You may choose any event that fits your personal goals and rallies your friends, family and community, whether it be a fun walk/run or an Ironman, climbing Mt. Rainier or Kilimanjaro, a triathlon or cycling across the USA. On average, every $1000 raised for KITG helps 35 kids in your community have a chance to thrive in life through sports.
How Do I Join Team KIDS in the GAME?
- Choose the event you want to participate in
- Contact KIDS in the GAME (email@example.com / 541-508-3966)
- As a part the team, you will receive KITG resources including:
- Your personal event page on the KIDS in the GAME website
- Team KITG Swag – T-shirt, bracelets, fliers/postcards, and logo
- Team KITG Support – Get tips and advice from Team KITG members to help you as you prepare for the event, and raise funds and awareness for kids in sports in your community.