- KIDS in the GAME’s flagship program, The Pass, started in 2010!
- The Pass has been breaking down financial barriers for underprivileged kids to play sports for almost 10 years.
- The Pass was created to get kids off the sidelines by providing financial assistance to low-income families.
- The Pass has now operated in 31 states.
- The Pass has provided over 2,000 kids the opportunity to be active and thrive through sports.
- The Pass has been possible because of our amazing sponsors; who are committed to supporting an active and thriving youth culture through sport.
Help us reach 1 Million Kids! Donate today!
Donate: Get a kid in the GAME!